Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

One of the joys that my blog offers me is when it receives blog awards. And once again my blog received such an award, Zombie Chicken Award, from Kristen, the amazing blogger of Fantasy Cafe. Thank you very much, Kristen!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…

Since I don’t know if I can handle a wrath from the zombie chickens here are my nominees:

7 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats! One of the most unique blog awards.

Cindy said...

I'd give you a hint on to who to vote for but I might be biased :).

Congratulations!

Barbara Martin said...

Very unique, Mihai. Congratulations!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you all very much! :)

Tia Nevitt said...

Please accept my very late thank you! I somehow missed this one. I'm afraid my productivity has gone down in the past month, and I probably no longer qualify as a zombie chicken, but thanks!

Mihai A. said...

Tia, there is no problem. And believe me that you more than qualify for the zombie chickens. You are doing a tremendous job :)

book publishers said...

Very unique and wonderful. Warm Congratulations!